Ad data Click Prediction Challenge

In this competition, you are asked to predict whether an ad is clicked. More specifically, using the ad-click data on 2018/03/15, estimate the probability of click of an ad.

The competition dataset has been provided by Cyber Agent AI Lab.

Problem type
Classification
Evaluation metric
Area under the ROC curve (AUC)
Competition status
Completed
Started
2018/05/20 00:00 (Japan Standard Time)
Ends
2018/06/30 23:59 (Japan Standard Time)
Public/Private
Public
Invitation setting
Invitation only

Download dataset and submission

You are only allowed to download the dataset and make a submission during the competition.

Final ranking

Final rank Nickname Final score Intermediate score
1 Yukirin 0.88240 0.88325
2 マリオ・バロテッリ Mario Balotelli 0.88206 0.88272
3 TSUAR 0.87985 0.88000
4 perdant 0.87969 0.87985
5 Swungify 0.87969 0.87984
6 satakv 0.87865 0.87873
7 maooooooo 0.87843 0.87901
8 RAN WANG 0.87805 0.87806
8 Azumi 0.87805 0.87806
10 yly 0.87803 0.87832
11 lisz 0.87802 0.87831
12 dante 0.87788 0.87779
13 rhadint 0.87783 0.87776
14 Deadpool 0.87758 0.87767
15 FinFET 0.87751 0.87770
16 shivakali 0.87738 0.87730
17 孫超 0.87710 0.87805
18 os 0.87690 0.87727
19 brachester 0.87686 0.87791
20 sotakjm 0.87639 0.87685
21 sampei 0.87595 0.87667
22 ほんまに悔しいです 0.87590 0.87597
23 nvonstein 0.87532 0.87569
24 oht 0.87321 0.87366
25 sbrf 0.87302 0.87352
26 genteel 0.87251 0.87268
27 😇 0.86911 0.87158
28 nami 0.86765 0.86996
29 ykk 0.86735 0.86856
30 変異体 0.86171 0.86357
31 本田圭佑 0.86000 0.86073
32 ONE OK ROCK 0.85707 0.85776
33 Red Card 0.85606 0.85624
34 エゴル 0.85592 0.85635
35 AI channel 0.85493 0.85678
36 Tianwei 0.84119 0.84436
37 shibaken 0.84013 0.84026
38 ゴリ林ニョキ男 0.83617 0.83547
39 shiro 0.83247 0.83202
40 Wonder Woman 0.83008 0.82945
41 Kenye 0.82884 0.83050
42 fa 0.82761 0.82763
43 rf 0.82407 0.82388
44 skm 0.82280 0.82319
45 dai 0.82275 0.82275
46 Kettenkrad 0.82041 0.82329
47 theMurai 0.82024 0.82073
48 True Joko 0.81847 0.81937
49 Ren 0.81834 0.81934
50 takechiyo 0.81533 0.81621
51 msn 0.81237 0.81075
52 Ah, it's sound of hydrogen. 0.80539 0.80652
53 l_l 0.80369 0.80444
54 maojanaiyo 0.79241 0.79428
55 tomato 0.78117 0.78208
56 釈迦 0.77627 0.77335
57 abcdr 0.77236 0.77348
58 kiri1701 0.75552 0.75529
59 YMK 0.70826 0.70891
60 mochi 0.69085 0.68744
61 014_T 0.68829 0.68600
62 カラジュン 0.63232 0.62967
63 kj 0.61092 0.61217
64 YAO 0.60885 0.60603
65 ヒカキン 0.60884 0.60602
65 piyo 0.60884 0.60602
67 ppp 0.50000 0.50000

This leaderboard is calculated on the latest submissions.
The intermediate scores are calculated using 30% of the test dataset, and the final scores are calculated using the other 70%.
Final ranks are determined according to the final scores.

Your submission timeline

You have not made any submission yet.